“We spend far too many resources on searching for an excuse not to do something that we know would benefit us, rather than just engaging a solution in the first place.”
~ Jeffrey Summers, Founder|Principal Summers Hospitality Group
This Growthworx™ option is for off-site services during the opening of a new business, re-engineering of an existing business or for when you have a large project that you need expertise to help Coach you and your team through the process that takes your business to it’s next level – or two!
Areas covered by the business version can include:
- Concept Development – Strategic Branding, Market Analysis, Experience Design, Staffing
- Design & Build Management – Real Estate, Site Selection, Lease Negotiation, Conversion Feasibility
- Architectural Design – Cost Assessment, Schematic Layout, 3-D Site Rendering, Final Architectural Plan Review, Complete Architectural Plans, Mechanical & Electric Design, Plumbing Layout, Signage
- Interior Design – Theme Integration, Color Selection, Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment Selection
- Construction Management – Complete Construction Services, Bid Review, Contractor Selection, Progressive Field Visits & Inspections, Draw Request Review & Approval, Punch List & Opening Approval
- TOH – Business & Marketing Plan Development, Brand & Concept Development, Business Organization and Establishment (Incorporation, LLC, etc…), Logo Design, Website Construction, Sales Programs, Systems & process Design, Manuals, Lease Negotiations, Operations, Policy Development, Site Selection and Lease Negotiation, etc…
- BOH – Menu Development & Engineering, Menu Layout & Design, Vendor Sourcing, Equipment Layout and Sourcing, Kitchen Design, etc…
- FOH – IT & POS Analysis, Service Initiatives, Staffing – Hourly & Mgmt, Bar & Beverage Development, Training Initiatives, Layout & Design, etc…
- Any other issue you need to work through in order to achieve your goals.
Organizations seeking to develop new brands or reinvent existing ones need guidance from hospitality experts to determine what will be the most unique and meaningful concept. We provide the research, insight and creativity required to be successful.
- With Branding by SHG, developing a new concept is a collaborative process that connects your vision with our experience and industry expertise.
- We work directly with restaurant owners, food hall developers and other foodservice operators to fully understand your thoughts and objectives.
- With a pulse on the latest food trends, growing markets and successful concepts in every service category and cuisine, we will research and recommend a list of “must-see” competitive and on-trend concepts in your markets. Each restaurant on our “Discovery Tour” is carefully selected to provide unique learning events from pricing strategy and décor to service touch points. This discovery phase is crucial to developing the most successful concept.
- We use our network of subject matter experts to provide conceptual, operational and financial insights, sharing high-level strategies and big ideas that will enable your business to have a unique competitive edge.
Results My Client-Partners Have Achieved With My Help
Increased Sales & Profits
We’ve documented that businesses whose employees are engaged (well matched to their jobs and enjoying what they do) lead to increases in the most critical top & bottom-line metrics: sales and profits.
Business & Professional Growth
Employees who feel valued will perform better, stay longer and contribute more to the business’s ability to drive top line sales and bottom line profits.
…as a clear vision of the desired future is identified and a plan to achieve it is realized.
Here Are 5 Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my ThinkWorx™ workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.
The Bottom Line
Here are three amazing benefits of participating in our programs – they are in fact three indisputable reasons why everyone should:
- You get better.
- You get better faster.
- Eventually you become your own business coach.