"The growth of your business is directly related to your own personal growth."~ Jeffrey Summers, Founder|Principal Summers Hospitality Group
Depending on objectives and the organization’s environment, I employ a variety of Coaching methods to help those I Coach elevate their performance. These include, but aren’t limited, to:
- Strategic Planning. Work with the leader in “planning the plan”, and facilitating team involvement in its development and execution.
- Shadowing. Accompany the leader on their rounds and observe their behavior. A feedback session afterwards gives the opportunity to share insights and suggest changes.
- Problem-solving. Once a problem has been identified, we help the leader develop a solution. After the solution has been implemented, we provide feedback on the results.
- Process-building. Help design a process to do things in a new or different way. This eliminates frequent changes and decision-making on the run.
- Scripting. Developing scripts for handling specific situations enables the leader to learn to respond effectively to others.
- Skills training. This could involve helping the leader learn a new skill, such as making an effective presentation.
- Reading. We stay up-to-date on current management literature and theory and can assign leaders topics for study in areas they need to strengthen or become more familiar with.
- Organizing. Providing a plan to help an leader manage time, priorities, the office and support staff helps many leaders be more effective immediately.
- Mentoring. Ask some leaders to work briefly with a mentor to learn a new skill.
- Team-building. Improving the effectiveness of the leader’s team can also boost their effectiveness. This could include helping the leader write a plan for his team to follow.
- Delegating. Many leaders need to be coached on what, when and how to delegate to others. Developing delegation skills can substantially improve an leader’s effectiveness.
- Managing conflict. Confronting and resolving conflicts frees up energy and time. Teach the leader how to prevent conflict and how to diffuse it once it occurs.
What I Do To Help You Build A Better Business
Why You Should Hire Me
Results My Client-Partners Have Achieved With My Help
Increased Sales & Profits
We’ve documented that businesses whose employees are engaged (well matched to their jobs and enjoying what they do) lead to increases in the most critical top & bottom-line metrics: sales and profits.
Business & Professional Growth
Employees who feel valued will perform better, stay longer and contribute more to the business’s ability to drive top line sales and bottom line profits.
Here Are 5 Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my ThinkWorx™ workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.