The FUNDAMENTALS presentation focuses on the 5 Fundamentals of Hospitality. This seminar is our most popular, with over 375 companies and 67,000 leaders participating in the workshop over the last 3 years alone!
You’ll learn over 52 specific, effective and creative ways to improve Service, Sales, Costs, Marketing, Retention, Performance, People, Training, Profitability and Execution in your operations. We’ll share best demonstrated practices in Employee Engagement, Staff Recruiting and Employee Retention, Energizing Sales, and Maximizing Sales. We detail the unique strategies and tactics of the world’s best-run and most profitable foodservice and retail companies, sharing the “behind-the-scenes” insight that make their hourly teams and managers perform better, and franchisees or owner-operators earn more.
General Managers, Assistant Managers, Executives, Owners, Shift Leaders, Multi-Unit Managers, Franchisees and Franchise Business Consultants at Foodservice and Retail brands operations.
Offered in 90 minute, 2 hour, Half-Day or Full-Day versions.
- Operations: your audience will learn the 9 fundamental best practices that high-performing (and profitable) foodservice and retail operators use to maximize retention, drive higher sales and deliver better service from their teams.
- Prioritizing tasks. We’ll show your leaders and managers how to separate what’s important from what’s urgent and how to align quarterly goals and objectives into daily execution.
- Driving Revenue: you’ll learn ways to measurably increase incremental sales by at least 1%, and improve service scores by 5% or more
- Hiring: measurably improve the quality of crew member and manager selection. Learn how to find and select only “A” players and develop them into next-level performers.
- Performance and Retention: we’ll detail specific strategies and tactics that will enhance the performance of crew members and managers every shift and every quarter…and how to keep the best people and grow the rest.
- Team work: all work is team work. We’ll share best practices of high-performing managers worldwide that build focused, energized and productive teams. You’ll learn the reasons why some teams outperform others doing the exact same work.
- Marketing: re-think traditional marketing strategies to include tactics that acquire and maintain more customers without spending more media dollars
- Cost Control: we’ll detail creative ways to reduce costs by 1-3% in the next 30 days
- Training: the audience will learn how to get through to (not just “inform”) young crew members via creative training techniques learned from industry leaders who’ve learned how to direct, inspire and motivate Gen Next team members
- Execution: ideas are easy, execution is hard. This presentation will conclude by sharing a detailed roadmap for the next 14, 30, and 90 days to implement and use the ideas we’ll learn (and share) in this dynamic presentation