ThinkWorx™ Workshops are my educational and training programs for leaders and staff at all levels. They offer deeper and expanded opportunities to grow participants understanding and awareness of what it takes to build Hospitality business success.
Content is more important than anything else, including which modern platform and technology you use. While those choices matter, even the most advanced learning platform is only a tool if it doesn’t serve up content that’s unique to your organization.
Why? Because off-the-shelf learning lacks the content qualities that drive employee engagement, retention, and performance. Those results only come from engaging, flexible, and customized content – and that’s what I create.
Sometimes, the easiest and most cost-effective way to help a group or team gain a fresh perspective, upgrade its overall operational or business capabilities (or just add value to a meeting, retreat, conference or corporate event) is by organizing a workshop. Workshops give attendees the opportunity to learn in a professional but informal setting where they can feel free to ask questions, benefit from each other’s experiences and insights, and learn new skills at an accelerated pace. The most important thing about putting on a great workshop though is making sure that the person conducting it is eminently knowledgeable in the subjects he or she is expected to cover.
- Increased Productivity & Performance
- Develop Leadership Bench Strength
- Improve Employee Engagement
- Accelerate 1st-Time Manager Ramp-Up
- Address Critical Knowledge & Skill Gaps
- Improve Business Culture
- Lead Successful Change Initiatives
- Improve Leader Effectiveness & Impact
- Retain Top Talent
- Manage Growth
- Develop Self-Reliant Problem Solvers
- Increase Creativity & Innovation
- Build Trusting Relationships
- Create A Culture of Hospitality
- Boost Execution Capacity
- Improved Collaboration & Teamwork
- Every live workshop/seminar is fully customized for the company, brand, and audience and is guaranteed to get results. We customize every presentation with detailed interviews, store visits, training materials review, executive team review, best practices and integration of your training materials, objectives, mission and values. No “cookie cutter” programs!
- Practicality is emphasized. Attendees will leave every workshop, seminar or Keynote with specific and creative new insights, ideas, strategies and tactics they can apply immediately.
- I will create a soundly researched, well-designed, and customized Attendee Workbook for you to share with your audience. You’ll see results from your team the very next day back at work.
- Feedback is encouraged. In our custom workshop presentations, we recognize it’s just as important to obtain the feedback and insight of the attendees as well as the speaker’s. We design interactivity and fun into every workshop presentation to maximize the exchange of expertise and application of insight back at the units.
If you’re ready to discuss more about having me at your Seminar, Workshop, Conference or Keynote, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know when and where your program is being held. We’ll talk it through together and see how I can help you build a better event.
HERE ARE FIVE WAYS I CAN HELP YOU START GROWING YOUR BUSINESS TODAY
1. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at +1 817-797-2929 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
2. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
3. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
4. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5. Have questions? Let’s Talk! Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.