"The growth of your business is directly related to your own personal growth."~ Jeffrey Summers, Founder|Principal Summers Hospitality Group
- Engage, develop and grow relationships with your current and potential guests which will lead to increased market share, customer loyalty and increased revenues
- Navigate social platforms: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Create brand and property awareness
- Allow for best service recovery and guest retention, and
- Help your attraction, hiring and retention efforts
The world has been and continues to be a rapidly changing social marketplace for businesses. Guests are more demanding and more engaged in defining value for themselves – with or without your input. This is why it is extremely critical to understand and engage with your guests on a deeper and more social level than ever before if you want to build future success. The question is not about the use of social media but instead, of creating a more social business. These workshops will be an intensive three days of intellectually rewarding work that includes both strategic and tactical challenges to best prepare yourself and your business to face your ever increasing social marketplace. They are also the only workshops, specifically designed and created for business & hospitality businesses. Overview:
- Practical and cutting-edge information and discussions of current & future social business trends and best practices.
- Two books to be read and discussed for understanding the culture necessary for a successful social business strategy.
- Identifying and outlining social business opportunities for your business and your market.
- Analysis of your existing marketing strategy with the goal of creating comprehensive social tactics to realize the social business opportunities identified.
- Four, monthly, follow-up teleconferences to support your change efforts.
- Working and engaging with some of the most successful business and hotel operators.
- Realize and understand the urgency with which your business must grasp the need to engage your guests on a more social level in order to generate deeper, long-term brand loyalty that outcomes in greater long-term profits.
- Outline what a successful social strategy looks like for you and your business in your marketplace.
- Understand the resources necessary to achieve social business leadership both internally & externally.
- Evolve your thinking and understanding of what a successful social business does.
- Understand and engage with the tools of social business leadership.
- Recalibrate your guest experience to become more value driven for the guest and more profitable for your business.
- Recalibrate the work experience for both staff and management in order to achieve higher levels of performance & profits, combined with significant savings in the cost of doing business.
- Create new and innovative ways of doing business.
- Decrease reliance on price considerations and move to a value-added model.
- Learn from those who have actually done what you need to do.
- Introductions to thought leaders in your industry.
- Create new contacts while building your new community.
- Two books (currently vetting, to be announced)
- Questionnaire to be returned to me
- Specific self-analysis to maximize participation (e.g. identification of goals & objectives, brand strength indicators, social brand audit, etc…)
What I Do To Help You Build A Better Business
Why You Should Hire Me
Results My Client-Partners Have Achieved With My Help
Increased Sales & Profits
We’ve documented that businesses whose employees are engaged (well matched to their jobs and enjoying what they do) lead to increases in the most critical top & bottom-line metrics: sales and profits.
Business & Professional Growth
Employees who feel valued will perform better, stay longer and contribute more to the business’s ability to drive top line sales and bottom line profits.
Here Are 5 Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my ThinkWorx™ workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.